{InfoBar} 2nd Student Needed TONIGHT, 6-9pm

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 26 10:52:01 EDT 2022

Hello All,

Can anyone please work tonight's 6-9 shift for Madisyn tonight?  Nebraska
has a planned day off today, and if we don't get a second student to work
with Connor from 6-9 we are going to have to close the library at 6pm
tonight.  If somebody who works a day shift on Thursday or Friday were
willing to take this shift,  but is concerned you would be working too many
hours this week, I would be fine with you giving up that day shift since we
have more staff overlap during the day.  I would rather not close the
library at 6pm at this point in the semester.

Please post to the list if you can take this shift.

Thank you,

Suzanne
----
Suzanne Karanikis