{InfoBar} Open Shifts and Key Reminders

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 19 14:38:19 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone able to take Max's 9-midnight shift tonight or Madisyn's 9am-noon
shift tomorrow?  *We'll have to close at 10pm if we don't have a 2nd
student on tonight.*

Also, we are noticing that keys are coming back to the InfoBar without ever
having been checked out.  After you Close the note telling you which key to
check out to a patron, make sure to actually check the key out!  Likewise,
we are finding keys in the lock box that weren't checked in before being
placed in the box.  Do make sure to check in every set of keys that gets
returned to the InfoBar.  If you ever encounter a key set that doesn't have
a barcode, make sure to let a supervisor know, because we do have some keys
that don't circulate in FOLIO, and they belong in another key box.

Thank you,

Suzanne
----
Suzanne Karanikis