{InfoBar} Cover Questions, Friday 12-3pm and Saturday 2-6pm

Cecelia Mesich csmesich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:08:11 EDT 2022

Hey there,

Just following up in case this email got lost-- Madisyn, are you
able/interested in taking my shift tomorrow? I can still make the shift if
not. However, I won't be able to make my shift this Saturday 2-6pm, so
could I interest you in swapping with that shift instead? Otherwise, if
anyone else could cover for me this weekend, I would really appreciate that.

Thanks!
Cecelia Mesich