{InfoBar} List of Open Shifts

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue May 3 13:35:58 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

Here is the list of open shifts that I know of, so far.  Please post to
the list if you can take any of these shifts, and be clear about which
shifts you are covering in the subject line of your reply.  Please try
to cover the evening shifts first,  if you are able, so that we can stay
open until midnight through 5/15.

Monday, 5/9: 2 STUDENTS NEEDED for 6-9pm to cover Amblashia and Madisyn
                    9pm - midnight for Connor

Tuesday, 5/10: 6-9pm for Cecelia

Wednesday, 5/11: 9am-noon for Amblashia
                           9pm - midnight for Arden

Thursday, 5/12: 9am-noon for Madisyn
                         12-3pm for Cecelia
                         9pm-midnight for Connor

Saturday, 5/14, 10am-2pm for Amblashia
                        2-6pm for Cecelia

Thank you, and please ask if you have questions about this email.

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor