{InfoBar} Regular Library Hours and Shifts Through Sunday, May 15 / Sub Requests / Taking Extra Shifts

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon May 2 16:01:36 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

The library will be open regular hours and you will be expected to work
regular shifts through Sunday, 5/15.  IF YOU ARE LEAVING CAMPUS BEFORE
THEN, PLEASE POST FOR SUBS TO COVER ALL OF YOUR SCHEDULED SHIFTS. WHEN
YOU POST FOR SUBS, USE VERY CLEAR SUBJECT LINES WHICH INCLUDE THE DATE
OF THE SHIFT, THE DAY OF THE WEEK, AND THE TIME OF THE SHIFT.

IF YOU WILL BE ON CAMPUS THROUGH THE 15TH, PLEASE DO CONSIDER TAKING
EXTRA SHIFTS AS SUB REQUESTS ARE POSTED.  I checked with Janel in
Student Employment, and most students can work up to 29 hours a week
after classes end on Thursday.  Please only take shifts if you are
absolutely positive that you can work them.  I am particularly concerned
with making sure the night shifts are covered so that we can be open
until midnight through the 15th, so please do try to cover the night
shifts first, if you are able.

Work will be optional the week of 5/16.  I will post a schedule for that
week tomorrow.  During that week we will be open:
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Saturday, Commencement, 10am - 3pm
We will be closed Sunday, 5/22.

Thank you, and please contact me if you have questions about working
during the end of the semester.

Best,

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor