{InfoBar} Eating Now Allowed in the Library and APL

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 25 09:05:07 EDT 2022

Hi All,

Per this intranet announcement [1], people may now briefly lower their
masks to eat in areas other than the Bridge, the dining commons, and
Kern Kafe.  This means we are once again allowing eating in the library
and APL, so long as people only briefly lower their masks while actively
eating.  I removed the No Eating signs from the doors to the library and
the APL.  I just wanted to make you all aware of this policy change in
case you saw patrons eating in either of these spaces.

Thanks,

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor

Links: