{InfoBar} Visitors Without Masks

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 21 11:03:52 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

I'm noticing that many visitors are ignoring/not noticing all of the
signs on the exterior doors indicating that masks are still required.
I'm writing to ask that you pay attention as people come in through our
doors and off our elevators, and to offer anyone who is not wearing a
mask KN95.  Please do remind them that there is still a mask mandate in
Hampshire buildings.  We have a supply of them in the wood cubby that is
directly under the phone at the InfoBar.  I get them from Duplications
and I have more of a stash in the Circulation Office.  If you notice
that we are down to our last 4 please let Matt or me know and we will
put more out.

Thanks for your help with this,

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor