{InfoBar} Lamp Shade Missing From the Gallery

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 9 13:52:10 EST 2022

Hello All,

Last week a beaded lamp shade was stolen out of Charlotte Hannum's
exhibition in the gallery.  Today one of Charlotte's friends made this
post [1] on the intranet.  Sidney asks that if someone has the lamp
shade that they return it to the library or campus safety.  I am sharing
this information in case someone turns this lamp shade in at the
InfoBar.  Please accept it and let me know immediately.  I have
Charlotte's number and I can call her to let her right away if it gets
turned in to us.  I pasted in a photo of the lamp shade below.

Thanks for your help with this,

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor

Links: