{InfoBar} Open Shifts: Friday, 2/25, 9am-noon, Saturday. 2/26/ 12-2pm, Sunday, 2/27, 6-9pm, Sunday, 2/27/, 9pm-midnight (?)

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 24 09:16:17 EST 2022

Hello All,

We are looking to cover the following shifts.  If you are able to take
any of them please change the subject line of your reply to Covered :
Date Time so it is clear which shift you are taking.

The shifts are:

Friday, tomorrow, 9am-noon to be a second student if there is a snow
day.  If we do not have a second student we will end up opening the
library at noon.

Saturday, noon - 2pm for Arden

Sunday, 6-9pm for Madisyn

Sunday, 9pm-midnight for Annie, who I think still needs a sub?  Annie
can you post to the list to confirm or deny that you still need a sub
for this shift?

Thanks,

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor