{InfoBar} Gathering for Supervisor Sam / Extra Hours on Mondays / Spring Break Hours

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 22 09:41:40 EST 2022

Hello Everyone,

Here are several pieces of news, please read this through thoroughly.

Gathering for Sam Sharp Tuesday, 3/1, at 3pm
We are sad to lose Sam to UM, but we want to take time to celebrate her
time at Hampshire.   Please stop by at 3pm next Tuesday, 3/2, to wish
Sam well on her last day.  Library staff will be providing refreshments.
 We hope you can join us!

Extra Student Needed on Mondays from 4-6pm (Temporarily)
Once Sam is done working, we will be completely student staffed in the
evenings.  We hope to post Sam's position this week, but we most likely
will not have a new supervisor in place until the end of March or
beginning of April.  It is especially important that you all work your
regularly scheduled shifts, and get subs quickly if you are unable to
come in for a shift.

I AM LOOKING FOR A STUDENT TO TAKE AN EXTRA TWO HOURS A WEEK TO WORK
MONDAY AFTERNOONS FROM 4-6PM UNTIL A NEW SUPERVISOR IS HIRED.  Right now
I am scheduled to leave at 4 on Mondays, and that would leave Tensel
alone until 6pm.  Remember, our staffing model is to have two students
working when there is not a supervisor scheduled.  Please let me know if
you would like to take these extra hours.  The extra hours would begin
on Monday, 3/7.

SPRING BREAK HOURS

Here is the library's schedule for Spring Break.  Please note the
weekend closures.  Work is optional Monday - Friday of Spring Break, you
are not expected to work your regular shifts during the weekdays.  If
you want to work during break,  you can sign up for hours on the
temporary schedule that is posted on the bulletin board outside of the
circulation office.  Please post for subs if you scheduled to work on
3/11 and are leaving campus before then, or if you are scheduled to work
3/20 and you will not be back on campus in time.

Friday, 3/11: Regular shifts worked through 6pm
Saturday & Sunday, March 12 & 13:  CLOSED (Weekend 2 is OFF)
Monday - Friday, 3/14 - 3/18:  Work is OPTIONAL, Temporary Schedule is
in effect
Saturday, 3/19:  CLOSED (Weekend 1 Saturday staff are OFf)
Sunday, 3/20:  OPEN Regular hours (Weekend 1 Sunday staff are WORKING)

Thank you, and please contact me if you have any questions about any
content of this email, or if you would like to take the extra two hours
on Mondays.

Best,

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor