{InfoBar} Printer and Keyboard Held at the InfoBar and Suzanne Off Tuesday

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 14 16:26:21 EST 2022

Hi All,

I'm giving you a heads up that a student had emailed us about donating
electronic discards, and I promised him an old keyboard and a printer.
They are on what used to be the 5C return shelves, to the right of the
hold shelf.  The student's name is Andrew Gnatek.  The printer is kind
of heavy, so I told him if he doesn't have a car to put it in, he can
use a flat cart from the InfoBar to transport it to his room.

Also, I will be off tomorrow.  Tatjana will be opening, and Matt and Sam
will be working their usual shifts.

Thanks,

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor