{InfoBar} Spring schedule Attached

Connor Sarnecky cps20 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 1 00:28:54 EST 2022

Hi I know this is last minute but I just realized that I messed up and
selected 3pm to 6pm on Monday thinking that it was 4pm to 6pm. I can't
do that time as I have two classes back to back on Mondays and
Wednesdays that go from 1pm to 4pm. If anyone could trade a day shift
with me (preferably one of the 9am to 12pm shifts on Mondays and
Wednesdays or any time on Tuesdays and Thursdays) it would help me out
so much. Again, I'm so sorry for messing up the schedule.

-Connor Sarnecky