{InfoBar} Things That Have Changed Since Spring...

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Aug 30 13:54:56 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

Here are a few things that are different this semester:

1.  You will all get your own login to FOLIO, our new library system.  You
will get a password reset email on or just before your first shift.  Please
respond to it within 24 hours, or you will have to have a new one sent to
you.  I ask that you log in to one of the InfoBar machines when you begin
your shift, and log out of it at the end of your shift.

2.  Now that we are using Google for everything we had IT create a generic
circulation student account that we log in to on the InfoBar computers.
This will be a way for you to log your work when you shelf-read so that you
don't have to log in with your personal Google account.

3.  Campus Safety and Wellbeing is one of the drop off points for Covid
tests.  Many new students are coming in and asking where to drop off their
tests, so please direct them to the ground floor.

4.  We made a change to the reshelving carts.  The cart just outside the
circulation office will now be for* Seydel only*.   Please put Kael returns
on the A-HN cart, at the beginning of the cart.

5.  Not a change, but don't forget to stop in and sign up for hours on the
temporary schedule!  When you come to pick hours, we will have you sign
your campus work contract so that you can have access to your time card
again.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you!

pronouns: she/her
Access Services Supervisor
413-559-5762