{InfoBar} The Key Cabinet Opens / Checking Out Seeds / Suzanne Off Tuesday

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 11 16:01:47 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

I was able to get the reset code to the locked game cabinet.  I reset it
back to 1-2-3 for now.

Also, our science librarian, Natane, replenished the supply of seed
packets in the seed library.  We are no longer checking out the seed
packets out to patrons.  Patrons can take up to 5 packets of seeds.
They don't need to sign them out in any way.

Lastly, I will be off tomorrow.  Rachel and Matt will be covering the
InfoBar for me.

Thank you, and see you all on Wednesday!

Best,

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor