{InfoBar} Video Game Cabinet Inaccessible

Matthew Spring mspring at hampshire.edu
Sat Apr 9 11:50:01 EDT 2022

Hi all,

Wanted to let everyone know that our video game cabinet will not unlock
at the moment. We're currently working on solving this issue.

In the mean time, if a patron returns a video game, check it in as
normal and place it with the other games on the desk behind the info
bar. Please inform patrons looking to check out any video games that our
games cabinet is currently inaccessible. They should be available again
soon.

Thanks,

--
Matt Spring (he/him)
Access Services Associate; Interlibrary Loan