{InfoBar} Open Shifts: Sundays, Weekend Two, 9pm - Midnight and Maskless Students in the Building

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 30 11:23:46 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

The two 9pm-midnight shifts are still open on Sundays, weekend two.  Is
anyone interested in taking extra hours?  These slots should be filled
by someone who is not already working two jobs.  Please let me know as
soon as you can if you are interested in taking one of these shifts,
because otherwise I will have to hire new students to cover these
shifts.  I'd rather not do that if I don't have to.

This week I've encountered some students studying in the library who
were not wearing masks.  I'm writing with a reminder that as you do the
head counts, please pay attention if patrons are not wearing masks, and
do ask them to put them on if they are maskless.  I would also like to
keep track of how well our patrons are complying, so please do use the
notes field to indicate if you encounter any maskless students during
headcounts.  I have regular check ins with other building managers on
campus, and I will probably be asked at some point to comment on mask
wearing in the library.  Also, we want this building to be as safe as
possible, so we do want to make sure patrons are masked in all shared
spaces.

Thanks, and contact me if you have any questions about this email or any
other aspect of your job.

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor