{InfoBar} Student Needed Today, Friday, 3-6pm

Dolma Kyi dok18 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 29 13:15:02 EDT 2021

  Hi,
I only have one extra shift on Sunday ( Drew’s from 6-9 pm).And I don't
have any regular shifts this weekend and quite the other work recently.
But it's ok if you want to take it.
I saw the mail for second time and no one has still taken it. So I gave
a response because Suzanne was still  looking for students for this
evening.
Best
Tensel