{InfoBar} Updated Fall 2021 Contact List and InfoBar Libguide!

Sam Sharp ssharp at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 12 20:23:11 EDT 2021

Hi All!

Find the most current version of our Fall 2021 contact list attached to
this email.

Also! I wanted to share our InfoBar Libguide
<https://resourceguides.hampshire.edu/c.php?g=759642> with you! It can
only be accessed via link/url, and it has a lot of info that's crucial
for working at the InfoBar. A few examples: logins, the game cabinet and
key locker combos, library policies, emergency procedures, call number
explanations, supervisor and student worker work schedules, and a good
bit more! It's a good place to check if you don't know something, and
it's good reading if you don't have something to do on a shift. Please
take a look at it!

All the best,
Sam

--

/Sam Sharp (she/her)
Access Services Associate: Evening Supervisor