{InfoBar} Regular Shifts Through October Break / Time Cards Are Due / Mew Contact List Attached

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 8 14:55:28 EDT 2021

Hello All,

We will be open REGULAR HOURS THROUGH OCTOBER BREAK, and you will be
expected to work your regular shifts.  If you are going away and did not
post for a sub for a shift, you should do that asap, and possibly
contact students individually using the attached contact list.  Please
replace previous versions of the contact list with the attached copy,
which includes your newest coworkers Abby and Yunxin, and our newest
supervisor, Matt.

THE INFOBAR PHONE NUMBER ( 413-559-5440) IS LISTED ON THE CONTACT LIST,
AND I REMIND YOU TO CALL THAT NUMBER IF YOU ARE RUNNING LATE FOR A SHIFT
OR HAVE AN EMERGENCY.  Do not email or text a supervisor directly, we
may not be checking messages if we are not working at that time.  You
want to be able to talk to the person who is currently working in the
library.

I will be off on Monday, so our director, Rachel, will be supervising
the InfoBar that day.

Lastly, time cards are due Monday for shifts worked through Saturday.
Please submit your time card by Monday, 1:30pm.

Have a good weekend!

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor