[Circulation] Returns

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon May 3 16:18:54 EDT 2021

Hi All,

We've seen an uptick in returns in the past week, so a couple of
reminders.  Please check the bottom of our cart outside the door
periodically.  The bottom shelves have been filling up with returns
pretty quickly.  Also, we can accept media returns, whether or not there
is someone in the media services office.  Neil left us one of his gray
carts, it's next to the table where you lay out 5C delivery.  You can
just load up media returns on that cart each day.  In case patrons ask,
they can leave book and or equipment returns with Campus Safety if they
can only get to campus after library staff leave.  The outer doors are
open 24/7, so anything that can fit can get returned through the slot in
the exit door.

Thanks,

Access Services Supervisor