{InfoBar} OPEN SHIFTS Saturday & Sunday

Sam Sharp ssharp at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 8 14:50:01 EST 2021

Hi All,

Here's a list of the open shifts we're currently aware of for this
coming weekend, though one of them was not posted to the listserv.
Please reply to the list if you can take any of them!

/Saturday (12/11)://
2-6pm (2nd student needed)/

/Sunday (12/12)://
//9pm-midnight//
/
In your student employee contracts, you all agreed to the following: _"I
must find substitutes when I cannot work my assigned shifts."_ Each of
you is singularly responsible for finding substitutes for your own
shifts. Please post for subs in a timely manner (_as soon as you know
you can't make it to a shift_) and give your email a subject line that
makes it clear _1) that you need a sub_ and _2) what day and time the
shift is_. This has become an issue this semester, and I would like to
have it not persist next semester.**
**

Thanks,
Sam*
*

--

/Sam Sharp (she/her)
Access Services Associate: Evening Supervisor