{InfoBar} Regular Shifts Through Sunday, Dec. 12 / Temporary Schedule Monday Dec. 13 - Friday Dec. 17

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 6 15:35:02 EST 2021

Hello Everyone,

We will be operating on a regular schedule through midnight on Sunday,
12/12.  If you are scheduled to work this weekend but are leaving campus
before that, please make sure to post for a sub!

For the students who are going to be here next week, we will be
operating on a temporary schedule, and open just until 6 each night.
The shifts are still 9-12, 12-3, and 3-6 on Monday - Friday.  I've
posted the schedule on the bulletin board outside of the circulation
office, so please sign up for shifts if you want to work next week.  You
will not be expected to work your normally schedule shifts.

Also, don't forget that we are putting out baked and packaged snacks
every day at 1:00.  We still have plenty left, so please stop by and
grab some, and tell your friends!

Thanks,

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor