{InfoBar} Can Anyone Work Today?

Matthew Spring mspring at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 3 12:44:55 EST 2021

Hi All,

Tensel, I believe Blue has already volunteered to cover from 3-5pm. If
you'd be willing to come in from 2-3pm, that would be awesome but it's
completely up to you.

The most important time is that final hour of 5-6pm to make sure closing
procedures can be completed promptly. If anyone would be willing to come
in for that time, it would be extremely appreciated!

Thank you,

Matt S.