{InfoBar} Reminder: Regular Shifts Through Saturday & Sunday, 12/11 & 12/12, Extra Student Needed Friday, 12/10, 3-6 and Saturday, 12/11, 2 - 6

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 2 12:58:37 EST 2021

Hello Everyone,

I want to remind you that you are scheduled for regular shifts at least
through Sunday, 12/12.  Weekend One students, (Cecelia, Connor, Ida,
Branden, Drew, Ashton, Sam A.) you are scheduled to work that weekend,
so please make travel plans for after your shift, or make sure to post
for a sub.

Matt is off next week, so we will need a second student on the Friday
and Saturday shifts so that I can leave at 3 on Friday and at 2:30 on
Saturday.  Can anyone take the shift on Friday, 12/10, from 3-6pm, or
the Saturday, 12/11, from 2-6pm?

Please post to the list if you can take either of the extra shifts, and
do let me know when you expect to leave campus.

Thank you,

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor