[Circulation] Media Services Reminder

Olivia Rossetti orossetti at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 1 14:44:38 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Neil asked me to send a quick note to all of you as a reminder: *we DO
accept returns for Media Services*, even if we can't physically get one
of their staff to come to the door to meet the patron!

If the equipment is small enough, ask the patron to leave it on the
bottom shelf of the cart, and then we can pick it up from there. If it
is too large from the cart, you can meet the patron at the door to
retrieve the equipment from them and bring it inside. At that point,
someone from Media Services will grab it to check it back in.

Have a great afternoon,
Olivia

--
Olivia Rossetti