[Circulation] Checking In

Olivia Rossetti orossetti at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:43:06 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are all well and hanging in there. I wanted to reach out
to let you know that I am thinking of you and that I miss you all very
much--my remote office (my bedroom, we love the rental lifestyle)
greatly lacks the zest that all of you brought to my days at that
InfoBar, and my coworker at home just...isn't quite up-to-snuff (though
is quite cute, picture attached)!

Though remote, I still want to be here for you however I can be, for
support, distraction, cat pictures (I have many)...let me know what you
need.

Wishing you all well,
Olivia

--