[Circulation] Work Study Uncertain

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 17 18:41:47 EDT 2020

Hello All,

As we try to figure out how to safely use the building, I am asking that no students work until further notice.  You should have seen the message that all academic buildings on campus are closed tomorrow.  While that is so, I will be on campus & the only person working in the library.  I will give you updates as I know them.  I’m sorry that we promised you that you could work through this week, but this is a rapidly changing situation & we are adapting as circumstances warrant.

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone