[Circulation] COVERAGE NEEDED: Tonight, Tuesday, 1/28, 9pm - midnight

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 28 09:08:48 EST 2020

Hello All,

Is anyone able to take Rejjia's 9 - midnight shift tonight?  She's got a
scheduling conflict and will have to give up this shift.  My immediate
concern is covering this shift since I need 2 students working from the
time Sam leaves at 10 until midnight.  I will also be looking for
someone to permanently swap this shift with Rejjia, once I hear back
from her as to when else she can possibly work.

Aamari, Isa, and Sam, you are now eligible to cover as subs now that
you've had some training.

Thank you all,

Access Services Supervisor