[Circulation] Reminder: Open Shifts and MANDATORY Schedule Meeting, Monday, 1/27 @ 5:30 p.m.

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 23 14:15:57 EST 2020

Hello All,

We have three shifts that remain open, please post to the list if you
are able to cover them:

Friday, 1/24,  3- 6pm
Sunday, 1/26,  6 - 10pm
Monday, 1/27, 3 - 6pm

Don't forget that we will have a mandatory schedule meeting on Monday
for you to pick your Spring shifts.  You will work the shifts that you
choose at Monday's meeting for the remainder of the Spring semester,
beginning on Tuesday, 1/28.  You will draw numbers and choose shifts in
the order of the numbers that you pick.  Afterward, we will dine on
Sibie's pizza.  Please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions.
 I always choose some meat and veggie options.  The meeting will be held
at 5:30 p.m. in the Knowledge Commons Classroom (the room across from
the InfoBar).  You will all be paid for attending the meeting so don't
forget to log it on your time card!  If you are not able to come to the
meeting please send me your schedule with availability and preferences
so I am able to pick shifts for you.

Welcome to Aamare, Isa, our new coworkers!  I will hold a training
session for you all right after the meeting ends.  I expect it to last
for an hour and a half to two hours, so you may be at the library from
5:30 - 8:30 or 9:00, depending how long the schedule meeting takes.

Please check in with me if you have questions about the open shifts or
schedule meeting.

Access Services Supervisor