[Circulation] Coverage Sunday and Monday Needed!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 16 15:51:22 EST 2020

Hi All,

I'm not sure how quickly you are all coming back to campus, but if you
will be back Sunday and Monday we would really appreciate your help.  If
a second student is able to work with Amy from 6 - 10 then we can keep
the library open until 10, but if not we will close the library at 7:30
when Olivia leaves.  And speaking of Olivia, if anyone is available for
a mid-day shift I know she would love a lunch break!

I am also looking for a second student to work 6 - 10 on Monday, plus 2
students to work 4 - 6 as Olivia is the only Access staff member
working, and she is working 8 - 4.  If you are not able to work the
evening, day coverage is helpful too.  Please post to the list if you
can work on Monday.

Thanks for your help keeping the library open!

Access Services Supervisor