[Circulation] Open Shift Tuesdays 3 - 6, and Looking For Coverage Today, Thursday (3 - 6), and ( 6 - 9)

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 20 11:16:18 EST 2020

Hello All,

The Tuesday, 3 - 6pm shift is now completely open and without student
coverage, so if any of you feels that you  can take on more hours please
let me know by tomorrow, noon.  Otherwise I will be reaching out to
Student Employment and previous applicants to hire a new student.

Also, since I was already emailing you all I figured I'd also send
reminders for the shifts that people are looking for coverage for.
Today Sam is looking for a cover 3 - 6, and Isa 6 - 9.  If you can work
either shift, please update the subject line of this email to say
"Covered" and indicate which shift you can do.

Thank you,

Access Services Supervisor