[Circulation] Confiscated Carrel Items

Olivia Rossetti orossetti at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 9 14:00:44 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

It's that time of year again...I'm already removing things from carrels!
If I end up removing books that ARE properly checked out, but are simply
missing properly filled out pink slips, or personal items in carrels
where they shouldn't be, I will be keeping them for one week on a shelf
directly under the closed course reserves labeled "Confiscated Carrel
Items." Generally when this happens, I contact the owner and tell them
to come pick their stuff up. So if folks come by looking for items that
I removed, that is where you will find them.

And! If it's the case that the books were removed because they didn't
have pink slips filled out, please make sure to fill out the slips with
due dates before they are returned.

-Olivia

--
Olivia Rossetti