[Circulation] Please Complete Your Work Contract

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Aug 27 22:14:44 EDT 2020

Hello All,

The current pay period ends Monday, so you should submit your work
contracts ASAP in order for Janel to put a time card on the Hub for you.
 I'm sorry for sending this reminder so late, and I neglected to print
and sign some  contracts for you to pick up at the library.  I am
attaching an electronic version with my portions already filled out.
Either print and complete your section and then scan it, or fill in this
electronic copy.  Send your completed contract to Janel Johnson,
jrbBO at hampshire.edu, and copy me when you send it.  I'm hoping that
Janel will be able to process you all before the time card deadline
which is Monday, 8/31.

Please let me know if you have any questions about completing your work
contract.

Access Services Supervisor