[Circulation] Working at the Library this Fall

Tenzin Choedup tech16 at hampshire.edu
Mon Aug 24 10:52:52 EDT 2020

Hi Suzanne,
Sorry for the late response the reason was that my class schedule is
still not confirmed yet because I registered for few five College
courses I didn’t get instructors approval yet. Most likely I am
available in the morning hours (9-noon ) Mon-Fri and for except Tuesdays
and Thursdays I am available in the afternoons also.
Thank you Suzanne, and sorry again.
Best
Choedup