[Circulation] 3rd Floor Printer Making Light Prints / Low Toner in 1st floor left

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 20 15:00:28 EDT 2019

Hello All,

IT let me know that the printer in the 3rd floor lab is making light
prints. A Ricoh technician looked at the machine and it needs a part
replaced. The part is expected to come in on Tuesday. IT did put signs
up in the lab warning patrons that prints are currently light. Just a
reminder, the printer in the APL also prints in color, if that's what
patrons need.

Also, the left printer on the first floor has a low toner warning. Wait
until it runs out to replace it. Just a reminder that the bigger
cartridges that are not in boxes are the ones for that machine. If you
end up replacing the toner, please do leave the empty cartridge on the
shared staff desk at the InfoBar so that I can bring it to Duplications
to be recycled.

Thanks, and have a good weekend,