[Circulation] Tentative Fall Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 12 13:33:41 EDT 2019

Hello All,

A draft of the fall schedule is attached. I'm still negotiating with a
couple of students, but the schedule is mostly done, thanks to Olivia.
I'll be emailing you all with confirmations to make sure you know which
shifts you have been scheduled for. I do also need to check with
Financial Aid to make sure you can work as many hours as you've been
given. I'll email you updates as necessary. A copy of this draft is
posted on the bulletin board outside the circ office in case you would
like to see it before I am able to email you.