[Circulation] Please Give Me Your Work Availability and Tell me if Your Phone Number Has Changed!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 6 14:05:13 EDT 2019

Hello All,

I am trying out a new system for scheduling you all and for that reason
we are not going to have a schedule meeting this year (so long as this
new system works out!). So, for this to work, I need you to complete
this Google doc [1] so that I know when you are available to work. You
will put an X in the half hour blocks that indicate when you are NOT
AVAILABLE. Save a copy of the form with your name as the title and send
it to me. I will then plug you all in to the schedule. There are 2
questions at the end asking for which shifts you would love to get, and
which you would like to avoid. I will do my best to fit you in to the
slots. Here is the library's schedule for fall and the shifts that I
will be scheduling. We will be closed all Saturdays during the fall
semester.

Monday - Thursday (Open 8:30am - 10pm)
9am - noon
noon - 3pm (2 students on Mondays)
3-6pm
6-10pm (2 students all 4 days)

Friday (Open 8:30am - 6pm)
9am - noon
noon - 3pm
3 - 6pm (2 students)

Sunday (Open noon - 10pm)
noon - 3:30pm
3:30 - 7pm
7 - 10pm (2 students)

Please contact me if you have questions about filling out this form. I'd
like them in by Sunday night if you are able. We will still be on the
temporary schedule through Wednesday, but we need a regular fall
schedule starting on Thursday.

Please let me know if your phone number has changed.

Lastly, if you need to contact me with questions through the weekend,
please call or text me if you need a quick answer. I only check email
sporadically through the weekend and may not see your message
immediately.

Thanks, and have a good weekend,

Links:
------