[Circulation] Temporary Schedule Info

nyb17 at hampshire.edu nyb17 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 1 06:18:58 EDT 2019

Hi Suzanne,

I am writing to inform you that I will not be on campus this academic year as I am currently studying abroad. I apologize for not informing you earlier but my plans took some time to be finalized. I will, however, be returning to campus the following year but understand if it’s too early to guarantee my position for that time.

Thank You,
 Nyabi