[Circulation] Update to the Libguide: Peer Mentors

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 30 11:11:13 EDT 2019

Hi All,

This is a heads up that I added a tab to the NEWS SECTION OF THE INFOBAR
LIBGUIDE NAMED KC PEER MENTORS: HOURS AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE. The peer
mentors are students who are trained to help support the work of
students. Ida is the Research and Technology peer mentor, Julia is the
Holistic Learning Program peer mentor, and Haley is the Media Labs peer
mentor. Use the tab on the libguide to find out the mentors' hours and
exactly what they can help students with. I took the information from
Olivia's recent intranet post, you can view the whole announcement here
[1]. In case you don't already have it bookmarked, here [2] is the link
to the libguide.

Thank you,

Links:
------