[Circulation] Thanksgiving Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 12 13:18:31 EST 2019

Hi All,

Here are our hours for the week of Thanksgiving.  You are expected to
work your regularly schedule shifts through Tuesday night.  Shelby and
Stevie, please note that you are only working until 8 instead of 10 on
Tuesday.  If you are leaving early or coming back late from break please
get subs so that your shifts are covered.

Tuesday, 11/26:  8:30 am - 8:00 PM
Wednesday, 11/27:  8:30am - Noon: Work is OPTIONAL on Wednesday, you do
not have to work unless you want to.
Thursday - Saturday, 11/28 - 11/30:  Library is CLOSED
Sunday, 12/1:  Library Re-Opens, Regular shifts are in effect!

Please check in with me if you have any questions about our break
schedule.