[Circulation] IMPORTANT: Key Box

Olivia Rossetti orossetti at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 3 12:52:43 EST 2019

Good morning everyone,

Happy Sunday! Looking forward to seeing you all this week.

I'm reaching out with a reminder to *please be sure that you are locking
the key box after each use*. More often than not, when I come in on
Sunday mornings, I find that the box has been left unlocked over the
weekend. I know that it can be a slight pain to have to enter the code
every time you open the box (I feel that too), but it really is a matter
of security for this box to remain locked when not in use.

Thank you!

-Olivia

--
Olivia Rossetti