[Circulation] Sydney Leaving Hampshire

Sydney Giuliano sgiuliano at hampshire.edu
Wed May 8 10:38:00 EDT 2019

Hello all,

I wanted to notify you (hopefully before you have all left campus) that,
starting May, 24th I will no longer be working at Hampshire. I have
accepted a position as the Visitor Services Intern with US Fish and
Wildlife and although I am very excited for this opportunity to advance
a career in conservation, I am sad to be leaving this amazing school.
Hampshire students like yourselves have continually surprised me and
inspired me to make my own path and I am extremely grateful for the year
I was able to spend here with you. I will have all of you in my thoughts
in the coming months as the college reinvents itself.

Wishing you all a beautiful and relaxing summer!

Best,
Sydney

--
Sydney Giuliano