[Circulation] Key Checkouts - Important, Please Read!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed May 1 16:00:44 EDT 2019

Hello All,

Here are two reminders from key supervisors regarding circulation of
their keys:

John, who supervises the media basement, asks that you make sure that
you only check out keys to students who are authorized to use the keys
(Keys 102 & 110). He has been finding students in the labs who do not
have key permissions and who were not let in by monitors. No matter how
desperately students plead with you, DO NOT LOAN KEYS TO STUDENTS WHO DO
NOT HAVE NOTES IN THEIR RECORDS!

Glenn, who supervises the Center for Design (Keys 501 & 503) recently
took 2 students off his key list. I've removed notes from these
students' records. Please check student records for notes, EVEN IF the
student has been using the key throughout the semester!

Thank you, and please check in with me if you have questions about this
email.