[Circulation] Extra Open Shift: Friday, 3/15, 12-4:30

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 12 10:05:10 EDT 2019

Hi All,

I'm checking to see if anyone who is around this week would like to pick
up some extra hours. I'm looking for a student to work from 12 - 4:30
this Friday. Lily is already scheduled for the 12:30-4:30 shift. I am
looking for a second student to work with her. Mim is giving staff a
half on Friday, and we'd like to keep the library open with 2 students,
if possible. Please let me know if you'd like to take this shift.

Thank you,