[Circulation] News about Tierra

Tierra Wilkins Valdés twlo at hampshire.edu
Wed Jun 26 14:51:06 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I wanted to write a quick note to let you know that Wednesday, July 3 will be my last day at Hampshire College. If you’re around, I’d love for you to stop by the InfoBar to chat and say goodbye. I’ve really enjoyed working with each of you over the past year and a half. I’m sad that I’m leaving but excited to start my new position at Smith!

I will be the evening supervisor for Young Library and I’ll also be starting my masters in library science. My new email is tvaldes at smith.edu and my office number will be 413-585-4164. If you need a reference or would like to talk about getting into the library profession you are more than welcome to reach out.

I know Hampshire is going through a rough patch right now so I wish you all the best of luck in weathering the storm.

Have a safe rest of your summer, and be nice to my replacement!

-Tierra
Tierra Wilkins Valdés
Access Services Associate
Evening Supervisor