[Circulation] Spring Schedule Attached

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 28 19:49:26 EST 2019

Hi All,

Thank you for a successful schedule meeting. I've attached a copy of the
schedule to this email. I will send schedule confirmations tomorrow.
Don't forget that this schedule begins tomorrow, and this weekend is
weekend one.

I am glad to have you all back. Thank you for coming back with so much
enthusiasm for the new semester. The past couple of weeks have been
pretty somber for staff as we wait to find out the fate of the college.
I am happy to be able to work with you all again, and have a sense of
normalcy, which will hopefully last through this entire semester.

Thank you,