[Circulation] Open Shift Sunday 10-2

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 17 20:04:30 EST 2019

Hi All,

I am trying to cover Sunday’s hours with all students since the weather is expected to be treacherous & Sydney will not be coming in.
I’m looking for one more student to take the Sunday 10am-2pm shift with Stevie.  If you are able to take it you & Stevie will open the library with campus safety’s help.  If not, Stevie & Amy will open the library at 2:00.  Please take this shift only if you are in or close to campus since travel will be difficult Sunday.  I’ll give more instructions to the students who will be opening tomorrow.

Thanks to all who have committed to shifts in the temporary schedule so far!

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone