[Circulation] Snow Tuesday

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 11 16:02:49 EST 2019

Hi All,

The weather forecast indicates that we will likely get 4-6 inches of
snow tomorrow. It's due to begin between 11am-2pm, and be heaviest
through the early evening. The snow is then supposed to change to sleet.
This is a heads up for Tuesday students, that if you live off campus you
may want to consider posting for a sub if you do not think you can drive
in heavy snow. I want to make sure that everyone who is scheduled works
tomorrow, because there is a chance staff will be let out early if
conditions are bad.

Thanks,