[Circulation] Closing the Library / Tierra Away

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 5 16:10:01 EST 2019

Hi All,

Though campus safety is spending a majority of their time in Cole and
Student Life, they are supposed to continue to lock the library at
closing. I've been advised by Chuck Furgal, the head of campus security,
that closing students should call dispatch at midnight if you have not
seen any officers. The number is 413-559-5424. Officers are supposed to
come over and close. If you end up having to stay past midnight, do log
it on your time card.

A reminder that Tierra is out all of this week and through Thursday of
next week. If you have any problems in the evening you may call or text
me at 413-478-1619. If it's an emergency and I don't pick up cal
413-967-7001. That's the non-business line to the restaurant. I work at
the restaurant Tuesday - Friday nights after leaving the library, and
then 10-10 on Saturdays. Because I am busy at the restaurant I check my
email very infrequently, so calling or texting me is the best way to
reach me if you need an answer quickly.

Thanks, and have a good evening,