[Circulation] End of Semester / Temp Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 10 11:28:10 EST 2019

Hi All,

This is the reminder that you are required to work regular shifts
through Monday, 12/16, or find a sub.  I've now posted the temporary
schedule for next week on the bulletin board outside of the circulation
office.  If you will be on campus Tuesday - Friday of next week, I ask
that you take some shifts.  It would be especially helpful if someone
could work either of the 6-10 shifts on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, so
that Sam will not be alone for the last 4 hours of each evening.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, shift choices are 9am - noon, noon - 3, 3 - 6,
and 6 - 10.  On Thursday and Friday shifts are 9am - 12:30, or 12:30 -
4:30.

Thank you,